bateman engineering offers state-of-the-art expertise and technologies covering the entire range of iron ore processes to convert run-of-mine (rom) ore to saleable products.
bateman’s recent iron ore work includes a feasibility study for the mammoth zogota iron ore deposit in guinea and the sishen expansion project in south africa. bateman is a world leader in jigging.
bateman’s state-of-the-art expertise and technologies cover
- process modelling – incorporating all aspects of the iron ore processing plant.
- materials handling – solutions for conveying, apron feeders, stockyard systems, stacking, reclaiming and load out stations.
- comminution – including cone, gyratory and jaw crushers and ball, rod and autogenous grinding mills.
- scalping and screening – grizzlies, vibrating screens and scrubbers.
- beneficiation – including jigs, dense media separation (dms), gravity separation, wet and dry magnetic separation, tbs separators and flotation.
- thickening and filtering.
- environmental control – air cleaning and waste disposal covering coarse waste and slimes.
the bateman test rig offers a facility to test three-stage separation processes and two-stage deszenith processes.
bateman’s pilot plants are used in feasibility studies to provide a comprehensive assessment of the project flow sheet and develop accurate and reliable capital and operating costs. they are integral to estimating the potential profitability of a project.